Go Bottom
  • Hello Guest
collapse collapse
Welcome to WantSome -  Established in 2010, this is the best Yaoi RP Forum on the interweb!

This is a mature and active role play community for collaborative story writing and play-by-post role play.  Although there is a strong focus on the yaoi genre, all themes of roleplay are welcome here.

Sold?  We know you're keen to get started, but before you register, please read our rules thoroughly.
Click here for the rules.  You will be given another opportunity to see the rules when you register.

Because of the adult nature of some of our role plays, most boards are not visible to guests (the good stuff is for members only ;) ).   

Can't wait any more?  Click here to register.

* Top Posters This Month

rougecat82
749 Posts
Restless Restless
535 Posts
Namari Namari
463 Posts
Lee Lee
450 Posts
mnheady97 mnheady97
337 Posts
CandyAvenue CandyAvenue
290 Posts
Shadowsfaith Shadowsfaith
279 Posts
xSadistic Dreamsx xSadistic Dreamsx
263 Posts
GentlemanRDP GentlemanRDP
216 Posts
Silver Silver
187 Posts
Little Cloud Little Cloud
181 Posts
Sterling Sterling
155 Posts
StarsInTheSky
120 Posts
Shadrique Shadrique
120 Posts
Shavix Shavix
102 Posts
Shadowsfaith
October 08, 2017, 07:12:14 am by Shadowsfaith
Views: 124 | Comments: 0

Issue 2017.10:  October 2017

Hello Forumy!

As you may have noticed it is that WONDERFUL time of year!! HALLOWEEN!! For those who have been with the forum for over a year you will no doubt know that Halloween is a time that we all love very much so you won't be surprised to find a host of events to celebrate this most terrifying of holidays! I hope that you all will have some fun and participate in some of these events! As usual any participation in any Halloween event will get you the fabulous Halloween 2017 participation award that you can then have on every postbit! And whatever you may end up doing on this Friday the 13th and Halloween we hope that you have a safe and fun month!

Announcement[/color
WantSome
July 29, 2017, 10:41:01 am by WantSome
Views: 74 | Comments: 6

Issue 2017.07:  July 2017

Hello My Forumy!

Gracious me it's been a while since I did the newsletter.  My endless gratitude to the Gorgeous And Sexy Shadowsfaith and Lucid for doing the newsletters for almost a year already in my stead.   :Heart: you guys!

Some of you may have noticed the forum turned 7 in May, and we had a few fun events including the IC Chat and Kinky Bingo. Thanks to everyone who participated!

For anyone who couldn't make it, you can read the entire IC Chat in the thread here.  I have so much respect for those of you guys who played more than one character and kept it going well into the following morning.  We had magic, mystery, Sex Pollen and men loving on other men so my heart was full. 

So, without further ado, please enjoy your newsletter!

Your Empress
WantSome

[color=#FF005
Lucid
July 29, 2014, 21:40:40 pm by Lucid
Views: 1413 | Comments: 100

Welcome to WantSome Writing Prompts thread!

Click here for the newest prompt!

The purpose of this thread is to promote creativity and explore diversity of interpretation in our community! If you want to try something different and fresh without starting a whole new RP, this is a place for you!

How will this work? Once a week, we will be releasing a new writing prompt and linking to it in this post. From the day the prompt is posted, for the following week, everyone may respond to this thread with their own piece of writing inspired by the said prompt!

What is a writing prompt? It is a question or a sentence stimulating a writer to elaborate on it or create a narrative response, sometimes with a word count limit or a time limit.

Example:
One day your character wakes up with a super po
Lucid
March 06, 2013, 19:10:32 pm by Lucid
Views: 12083 | Comments: 3

All registered WantSome Yaoi Forum members are eligible to participate in the achievement system. No post count is required. Please note: unless stated otherwise, posts written prior to introducing an award will not be counted.

Achievements!

Achievement system, what's that?

WantSome Yaoi RP Achievements is a developing system allowing forum users to collect awards which will be added to their forum postbit (see Awards list). The awards are divided into a few categories and pertain to different areas of forum activity, raging from community service to writing and role playing. In order to obtain an award, a user has to fulfill the award requirements (see below) and notify an Admin.

Thread tracker

Some awards require collect...
Pages: [1] 2

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1,380
  • stats Total Posts: 344,837
  • stats Total Topics: 10,928
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 56
  • stats Most Online: 100

* Listed At:

Nerd Listings Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites Link Lane Top RP Sites Top RP Sites
Vote for WantSome Yaoi RP Forum [18+] at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists

Thank You Total Drama Website for the Sapphire Rook Award

Total Drama Website's Ruby Rook Award ~ 5 Years & Counting

October 19, 2017, 08:30:34 am Top
Layout Options | Color: