1) What was the first yaoi you ever read/watched?
I was browsing youtube one day and accidentally started watching Junjou. There’s a scene where Misaki walks in on his brother and Usagi-san and I was like ‘wait, gay anime?’ and I just moved on to something else (like, what straight girl in her right mind watches gay anime, right?) Then another time I was browsing youtube and I accidentally found Okane Ga Nai. And I watched it all. Although this is by no means the best yaoi out there, I guess the Junjou blip I saw planted the seed and then I watched this and was hooked! After that there was no turning back (this is how I discovered yaoi – by accident!). The first series I truly loved, though, was Gakuen Heaven.
Bukiyou na Silent by Takanaga Hinako – I love it for many reasons. It’s pretty, it’s cute, I love how the author draws and arrow to the main character’s expression and says things like ‘he’s really shocked right now’ but the poor dude’s face never changes. I like the concept as a whole.
3) What is your favourite animated yaoi?
Ooooo toughy. I guess I have to go with Sensitive Pornograph on the harder side, and Junjou Romantica on the softer side.
4) Name one anime series you think should have been a yaoi?
I’d say any anime with more than one guy! If I had to pick just one it would be Prince of Tennis, if for no other reason that because it’s just crazy full of hot boys that should really be getting it on with other hot boys.
5) Who is your favourite seme?
Miyagi Yo from Junjou
6) What is the reason you love yaoi?
Boys. End of.
7) Your OTP?
Hmmm… Inui Sadaharu and Kaidoh Kaoru from Prince of Tennis.
8 ) What has been one of your favourite love scenes in yaoi?
The scene early in Viewfinder where Asami ties up Akihito… I believe there are rolls of film involved. Or the waterfall seen in Legend of the Dark Ages.
9) Who is your favourite uke?
10) What yaoi do you own?
Just some PoT doujins and one Initial D doujin. Also some gay novels that aren’t really yaoi.
11) Who is your favourite yaoi mangaka?
Takanago Hinako, hands down.
12) Who is your favourite yaoi voice actor (seiyuu)?
13) What is your favorite doujinshi?
Film fanbook 11. It’s one of my PoT doujins and I can’t even understand it!
14) Would you be a seme, uke or switch (seke)?
15) Recommend a yaoi.
I probably haven’t read/seen as much as others. I recommend Bukiyou na Silent, though!
16) What is your favourite opening theme song?
The opening theme from Okane Ga Nai.
17) What is your favourite yaoi website?
18) Name a yaoi that broke your heart.
Sensitive Pornograph because it fucking ended!
19) Which yaoi manga do you think should be animated?
The Summit by Lee Young Hui
20) What is your favourite yaoi theme. (School life, vampires, neko.. ect..)?
Anything with business men in suits. Esp Yakuza.
21) Link to your favorite fanfiction.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3533053/1/Satisfaction (Atobe Keigo / Fuji Yuuta from Prince of Tennis)
22) Do you prefer hardcore or softcore?
23) What is your favourite type of male? Describe his appearance?
Um, I’m gonna go with tall, dark, and mansexy! Asami comes to mind!
24) What yaoi made you mad?
Idk, I’m gonna say that most of the unfinished ones make me impatient, rather
25) What is your favorite drawing style?
See The Summit!
Need I say more?
26) Name a yaoi you’ve been intending to read/watch.
Sex Pistols or Yebisu Celebrities
27) Pick a song that best fits your favorite pairing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzWUf5kTaXI – goes for most slash pairings, really
28) What yaoi-related thing do you want for Christmas?
A corn-dildo. Kidding! I’ll take any manga!
29) Name a yaoi that made you happy.
Denkou Sekka Boys
30) Name a yaoi you will always love.